Lifestyle Painting INC has been painting the interiors of homes, condominiums and offices for over 25 years. We excel at painting interiors because we offer you all of the necessary requirements to successfully complete your project.
Moved in to Seattle in 2001. Doing business in Seattle from 2001 and started painting in Chicago in 1992. Family owned and operated business.
When you work with Lifestyle Painting INC, you can expect our craftspeople to manage every detail of your project.
- Background check for our employ
- We will provide a written contract, and schedule your crew leader to walk-through it with you at the beginning of your job to confirm the details and ensure that we start off on the right foot. Your work will be done exactly as contracted and as scheduled.
We understand – having worked in literally thousands of homes, condos and offices over nearly 40 years – the importance of maintaining a schedule and minimizing the impact to surrounding areas.
- All of our vans are organized, and well stocked with the supplies and tools for less starting and stopping.
- With over 12 crews we have the ability to devote a crew to your job, so they stay on your project from start to finish. This means your job is completed faster and with the least possible amount of disruption.
- Our attention to detail and thorough preparation provide the best results.
- We are experts at dust barrier protection and employ a variety of materials, such as low-odor, low-VOC paints, so you can live in your home, or work in your office while we paint; and, we clean-up as we go along and completely at the end of the job.
- We have in-house wall and ceiling repair craftsmen and a staff of professional carpenters so you can use one contractor to complete your project. This can save you time, effort and the hassle of scheduling different companies.
Seattle is unique, with the rain and moisture in the air. We know how to deal with that
Only use quality paints and materials
Less stress for the home owner